Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Our Space

Our Space

We are a little over two weeks until we have our first day of  school. I decided to organize a space for our Map and supplies. It is only temporary as we will be making our transition to Ma Heames' cabin aka the "Pumpkin shell" in a few short months. I will also in the next few days figure out how to make my desk area and my supplies into a portable office that will be useful not only in a small cabin but in an RV. 




I am having fun planning our first day of school celebration. I want to establish a few traditions that we can carry through the years of home-schooling simple ones like a big breakfast, special 1st day pictures etc...

I am truly looking forward to this new season in my life, challenges and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment