Search This Blog

Monday, January 6, 2014

Wow 2014!


I have been gone from my blog a long time. 
So in case this is the first time visiting my blog you haven't missed much so consider this the start! 

Let me introduce myself I am 29ish give or take mostly give I am married to an Amazing hard working man who goes to the top of the world for two weeks at a time to support our sweet little family. We have 3 wonderful imaginative silly and sweet children ages 17 (in 24 days),8 and 5 as of right now. They are all in Public school but have a very Strong desire to home school so we can travel and learn what we think is the most important for them to become the adults that we think will make a positive difference in this world.

Life has a funny way of taking you in a different direction than you thought you were going to or planned on going. In the past couple years while I was away I have grown in so many ways. I have become a more confident person. I have become more clear on what I want out of life and have grown to be a stronger and healthier person mentally and physically. One thing that hasn't changed is my love for Advocare and how it has helped me on my journey to become all those things I just mentioned. 


This month I am deep Cleaning my house getting organized. I have found some great resources for this and have learned to keep it simple that is my war cry for the year KEEP IT SIMPLE! i want to get rid of junk and just have what we need. I am also deep cleaning my thought by meditation and reading and my body. Starting with the 24 day challenge !

Next Month I will be starting my Marathon training and  bringing you along the way until it's completion in June at the Seattle Rock and Roll Marathon! My Husband Storm will be running the Half marathon and my Daughter Isis will hopefully be cheering us on! We want to bring her along for her graduation present a few days vacation in Seattle!!

OK so one of my New Years Goals beside the marathon, saving money and keeping a cleaning schedule so I don't get swamped with clutter is that I really want to try and blog once a week kind of like my journal of running, Advocare and all the life that happens in between.  
that was the purpose of starting this blog long ago was but now i want to actually do it. 

I hope you choose to join me and my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment