Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2014

"The Times They Are A-Changin'"

"The Times They Are A-Changin'"

So many things happening and changing recently it all can be overwhelming at times.

We have had our garage sale and there was so much left but I found a charity that came and picked it up which I am forever thankful for. We have painted and minimized our stuff so the house can be show ready with a quick pick up if we get a call. I have given, sold, and thrown away things I didn't think I would ever get rid of. I have called the boys school and officially given up their spot in the Montessori and I officially signed the papers this week terminating my job. Isis packed her room and is all moved out.All of these things were hard and emotional for me. And to top it all off I have seen signs of fall red and yellow leaves.


We had the realtors out one day to give us all the numbers and such and within a couple days we had a for sale sign and that is when this feeling of, WHAT THE HECK ARE WE DOING overwhelmed me! I could barley sleep that night. I felt sad, I felt scared, and honestly I talked myself out of it and back into it about 10 times in the night. I felt that way for a couple days and then I realized that I really do want to travel and I don't want to stay in this house. It is still a little scary leaving everything and the house we have made our home for almost 10 years, but I want this dream to come to reality more than anything. I started to talk with the boys and they always are a pick me up, they are more excited about it than I am I think. I have found many reason to still keep on keeping on and the same reasons I had before are still there.



I have come full circle and I am ready for our next step that is happening in a little over a month we will start to transition to the "Pumpkin shell" that's Ma n Pa Heames cabin they built that we will be staying in over the winter. I hope our house sells fast and we find our groove in the homeschooling because that has been a mess schedule wise, with all this other stuff going on.  I am actually looking forward to having a cozy winter all snuggled in close quarters with a wood stove and my family to keep me busy, Its taken me time to come to this mindset but I am there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment