Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

I just wanted to say that even though I know that it works and I have always had great results it just Amazes me every time!! I went for a 10 mile run yesterday the first one this year. I came back did my normal post run routine with stretching and protein shake and such. Well My legs were Jello like after and when bed time came around I was pretty sore. I thought well I will not be doing too much tomorrow then I took my Nighttime Recovery pills and went to bed. 

I am so Thrilled to tell you I am barely sore today I feel great and have not been slowed down one bit. I truly love my Advocare products and Nighttime Recovery is one of my all time favorites especially while training!!!

Just had to share I am just so darn excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment